Our methodology is also subject to many limitations.
Get the SteamSpy "players" stat and take the lower bound.
If you have (3,074 +/- 1,606), do (3,074-1,606) = 1468. If it goes negative, floor to zero.
- Get the lowest price the game has ever been available at since launch.
- Multiply the lower bound of the players stat by the lowest price.
- Round the resulting figure down to the nearest 1,000.
Some quick examples:
- (1,074 +/- 2,606) is 0 -- the uncertainty is larger than the base estimate!
- A preliminary score of 940 rounds down to a final score of 0.
- A preliminary score of 34901 rounds down to a final score of 34,000.
This site provides a list of Final Scores for matured titles and pending scores for New Releases, subject to our filtering criteria -- no F2P, no VR-exclusive, must have "indie" tag.